Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Writing and Editing



Working full time as an author and editor isn't for the faint of heart. Very few of us are living in the lap of luxury. Or even in the dirty toenail.

However, it is a weird, fun, and magnificent life.

I'm a writer because I love to tell stories.

I'm an editor because I love to read other writers' stories.

Many people don't realize that I've worked as an editor for over ten years.

My favourite service is developmental editing for novels, however, I do all types of editing for all types of books. And yes, I work in the format you desire: U.S., Canadian, or British English.

I will edit in Chicago Manual of Style or AP Style, depending on the project and requirement.

I have edited books in all genres and styles. I know how to work with itty-bitty picture books as well as epic science fiction tomes.

I also write articles, blogs, and website content for other people.

So, if you're in need of editing and writing, please give me a shout and let's see if we can work together!





No comments:

Post a Comment