Saturday, June 16, 2012

Nik Walks the Falls and Give Us All Inspiration!

Nik Wallenda has entered history by becoming the first person to wire walk across Niagara Falls!

I watched this amazing man calmly walk across the roaring falls from my safe spot in the living room. I thought I was going to have a stroke just seeing it live on TV. The fact he wore a harness was a huge relief to me but it seemed to annoy him.

Congratulations to Nik for his amazing stunt!

His message was great too. He told us all to shoot for our dreams. He did and he got to live his dream!









Many people have tried various stunts over the years and most ended tragically.

If you want to read about some of the stunts gone wrong and the ghosts who linger in the Niagara Region, you should get this book:


No comments:

Post a Comment